Methods available for all major crop species.
If you have a question regarding the identity of your plant material or plant-derived products, AgriForensics may have the answer for you. We have ready-to-use methods available for all major crop species. These methods are validated and accredited.
For questions on other species, or on plant varieties or cultivar, we will be happy to investigate for you, without any (financial) obligation, what approach will best answer your specific question.
On the basis of the feedback of our experts you can decide your next steps!
Methods for GM plants
A special category are the genetically modified (GM) plants: here we have validated and accredited methods for all EU-approved GM plants, but also additional methods that will detect yet unauthorised GM plants. For an overview of available methods, please go to GMO.
- Do you want to know which plant species are present in the feed or food you're buying or selling?
- Do you want to know if there are contaminating plant species present in your seed material?
Depending on the complexity of the question, the answer may be:
- a standardized, accredited test
- a tailor-made test involving the latest technology
- the development of novel testing methods
Please visit our contact page and send us your particular question.